- The wedding of Ederlyn and Gerard. Ceremony at Marines Memorial
- Jenna and Tyler wedding at StoneTree Golf Course Novato, Ca.
- The wedding of Carisa and Jason was photographed at The Admirals Mansion on Mare Island in Vallejo California.
- The wedding of Jenny and Dave was on a beautiful day at Hans Fahden winery in Healdsburg Ca.
- The wedding of Natasha and Nick. The ceremony and reception was at Ramekin in Sonoma California
Posts By Date
Monthly Archives: September 2011
The wedding of Carisa and Jason was photographed at The Admirals Mansion on Mare Island in Vallejo California.
Carisa and Jason’s wedding at The Admirals Mansion was on a beautiful day.
The ceremony was outside under a huge tree.
The Admirals Mansion is on Mare Island and has fantastic grounds and gardens for photography.
If you would like to see more photos from Carisa and Jason’s wedding at The admirals Mansion go to www.accentsphoto.com and click on the clients tab.
To see more Accents Photography Galleries go to our Galleries.
Jenny and Dave’s wedding at Hans Fahden was on a beautiful day in Sonoma County California.
I was so happy when Jenny told me she was having her wedding at Hans Fahden.
This was one of my favorite wedding of the year as I have been friends with Jenny for many years. I will always remember her saying to me years ago that when she gets married, I would be her photographer.
Then one day she brought her then fiancee Dave over to our studio to meet me. We hit it off great and have become good friends and golf partners. In fact I golfed with Dave and his groomsmen for his bachelors party!
It is always a great please and I feel privileged when I get the opportunity to photograph a good friends wedding.
If you would like to see more images from Jenny and Dave’s wedding at Hans Fahden, go to our clients page.